Home Learning Expectations
- Your child will login using the link in an email that will be sent to their office 365 account via Teams
- Your child’s attendance will be taken as though they are in school. They must login by 9am, when the school day begins.
- Your child will participate in each lesson by completing their learning and contributing when asked to by their teacher; this means sharing of work and discussing ideas with their class should they be asked to
- Your child will mute their microphone when the teacher is teaching and unmute when pupils are discussing and answering questions
- During play time and lunch time, your child will turn off their microphone and video, but remain online
Each year group has been assigned a lead teacher who will deliver all online learning for that year group. This means your child may be taught during their home learning period by another teacher in their year group.
This is to facilitate ease of home learning.
Your child’s Office 365 login is: THIS WILL BE GIVEN UPON RECEIVING A LETTER
It is with this login they will access their online learning. Please click the link found in the email each day when it has been received.
Your child’s class teacher will be in contact over the course of the week to give your child feedback on their completed learning, they will also speak to your child about any concerns they may have.
We would appreciate it if you could assist with this way of learning to support your child. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.